Free People September Catalog


I'm feeling quite stylistically torn lately between the ladylike, retro looks I have always favored and more casual, bohemian style. Many of the looks I'm favoriting around the web tend to feature loose layers, messy hair, and menswear inspired shoes. Part of me wonders if it will always be a look I admire on others but can't pull of myself, but right now I'm interesting in trying some of these styles this fall. (Part of the problem is being petite and oversize/loose clothes just tend to be even more oversized and loose on me than they are designed to be and thus quite ridiculous!) Anyway, I'm definitely feeling inspired by Free People's September catalog inspired by selfies and featuring some of their favorite bloggers. It's brilliant early fall inspiration when boots start becoming more practical, but you're not completely bundled up.

No comments:

Post a Comment