Lancaster For A Day


I still have a few Ireland posts to share, but for today I'm back in my old haunts in Pennsylvania hanging out with my friends, enjoying the sunshine, and madly excited to temporarily retire my suitcase--which hopefully does not diminish my good times in Ireland. It's just always nice after travel to get back to a familiar bed, checking up with old friends, and putting away that sweater you worn twenty times because you had limited options. Of course even my stop in PA is temporary since I have a wedding to attend in Ohio shortly…
Perhaps it is the suitcase-living or merely some fresh spring air, but I've added a few new pieces outside of my typical style--like this graphic, striped dress. I was intimidated by this dress when I saw the Dear Creatures lookbook, but I decided to take a risk when I saw it at Shop Ruche and I think it's really paid off. The dress looks like something a bit formal, but the fabric is a wonderful thick knit that hugs the body while simultaneously holding its shape; way more flattering than I thought it would be. It's definitely good to take sartorial risks every once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment