My Everyday Makeup Essentials


One of these days I'll try to shoot a decent video of my makeup routine (there is this old one which is essentially accurate, but poor quality) but for now here are a few images highlighting my daily products. On any typical day this is the makeup I wear and even when I wear lipstick that is the only detail I change in my routine unless I'm going out and really want to try something different. I really like my routine, although I do sometimes feel a bit stuck in a rut--like maybe I should play with eyeshadow more or something, but laziness usually prevails as I like to roll out of bed, slap on a some makeup and hit the road.
My favorite products:
-Tarte tinted bb cream in fair
-Makeup Forever full coverage pink porcelain (for spots or the circles around my eyes)
-Nars blush in orgasm
-Stila smudge stick eyeliner in white (for the inside corners of my eyes)
-Lancome noir eyeliner 
-Tarte lip stain in love

No comments:

Post a Comment