White Out

I snapped these pictures with the help of my friend on one of our crazy snow days last week--it was declared a "snow emergency" for my city; it started snowing in the early morning and kept at it past sunset. I felt bad for the cars that had to be driving in those crazy conditions, rather amazed we still received mail, and grateful for the stores within walking distance of my house (I didn't need groceries, but it was lovely that I could walk a few blocks to buy myself some comfort food). With my trusty backpack to keep my purchases dry and my most sensible boots it was rather nice to go out and explore the near-empty streets. I even went on a nice walk after sunset to see what the city looked like in the snow with all the street lights coming on…magical.

Outfit details:
Knitwits hat
Lalouka dress
Rebecca Minkoff backpack (similar)
UO mittens (old)
*pictures of me by Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment