Homebody


When temperatures plummet into the single digits I do still often have to venture outside, but pictures in the great outdoors are definitely unadvisable. It is the sort of weather for staying in and reading; I'm started my re-read of The Lord of the Rings and enjoying my first zine--it's such a thrill to have something I wanted for so long in my hands. Anyway, here's another little room tour, it's not as complete as my first one, but it does afford me an excuse to stay inside just a little bit longer. It is winters like these that make me glad I don't stay in one place for too long--hopefully my next home will have a little less snow outside of it...
*bowling pin I spray-painted as a trophy with a new oversized necklace from Choies
*just received this birdcage keepsake board ℅ Modcloth, perfect for postcards from friends
*pointe shoes from when I danced
*tutorial on crepe paper flowers here

Outfit details:

No comments:

Post a Comment