Happy Thanksgiving!


These pictures were taken shortly before I boarded a plane with my parents on our way to Florida so we could enjoy Thanksgiving with my sister who lives there. As we get older and more scattered it becomes harder and harder to spend holidays together (my other sister is away from us today in Kansas). Of course I'm not complaining about the displacement since it means at this moment instead of enduring a wintry mix in Pennsylvania I'm enjoying bare legs and sunshine in Florida, quite the change! A layered look like this is much more typical of what I'm in this season; I even wear multiple pairs of tights and a cotton slip in hopes a slight added bit of warmth...

Outfit details:
Zara coat (similar)
Seychelles booties (old)
*pictures by Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment