Samantha Pleet Spring 2014: Arcadia


During fashion week I had the privilege of tagging along with Erin for a studio visit to Samantha Pleet and I'm so glad I did! Her collection is stunning full of gem prints, jewel tones, signature twists, and delightful separates that makes me want to wear shorts and go adventuring! Instead of a traditional show or presentation Pleet decided to create an original film featuring her designs this season and it's a stunning short. "Arcadia" was inspired by Charles Darwin’s journals written during his early voyages to the uncharted islands of Tiera Del Fuego. It looks like it was so much fun to shoot and end result is incredibly charming. The clothes still shine through the dramatics and I've definitely got my fingers crossed that I can snag a few pieces come spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment